Your report should critically analyse and evaluate an aspect of clinical practice and how it has impacted the quality of care provision.
There is one summative assessment for this module. The assessment must be with a threshold of 40%.
Assessment Type: Written Report-Critical Review assignment: (2,000 words)
Required Format and file type : Electronic Microsoft Word Document.
You must submit a report of 2000 words [+/- 10%]
Your report should critically analyse and evaluate an aspect of clinical practice and how it has impacted the quality of care provision. You will perform a literature search of identify why this service or practice was implemented , explore aspects of care affected before and after implementation and how it has contributed to the delivery of high- quality care. In your report, you must discuss which approaches and strategies existed before and explore ways to improve the existing practice or service with current evidence base.
General Guidelines For Writing A Report:
your report should include:
- An Introduction.
- A description of what you are focusing in your report.
- Critical analyses and evaluation of an aspect of clinical practice or service*.
- An appreciation of relevant and current national/international guidelines.
- Showcase an understanding of the research methodologies used.
- A critical evaluation of how care delivery is impacted.
- A range of appropriate and relevant literature to support your work.
- A comprehensive reference list adhering to s Referencing guidelines.