100% Pass and No-Plagiarism Guaranteed
How social and digital media can be used to reach a wider customer base.
How social and digital media can be used to reach a wider customer base
1. In your report, you must use relevant literature to support and develop your points and must consider the advantages and disadvantages the social media tools can have for a business.
2. All of your presentations and report must include a title page that clearly states your names, your student numbers, the module code and title, your lecturer’s name, and your assignment title.
3. All of your submissions should be typed in Arial font.
4. All presentations must have a reference list and citations should be used throughout your work using Harvard referencing.
Engagement with Literature Skills:
Your work must be informed and supported by scholarly material that is relevant to and focused on the task(s) set.
You should provide evidence that you have accessed an appropriate range of sources, which may be academic, governmental and industrial; these sources may include academic journal articles, textbooks, current news articles, organisational documents, and websites.
You should consider the credibility of your sources; academic journals are normally highly credible sources while websites require careful consideration/selection and should be used sparingly. Any sources you use should be current and up-to- date, mostly published within the last five years or so, though seminal/important works in the field may be older.
You must provide evidence of your research/own reading throughout your work, using a suitable referencing system, including in-text citations in the main body of your work and a reference list at the end of your work.
Guidance specific to this assessment:
• Students must find, reference and utilise a minimum of 4 credible and reliable sources of information.
• A reference list should appear at the end of the report .