Develop a personal development plan against own work role competencies identifying academic and professional learning needs
This assignment should be presented in essay format, with a clear introduction and conclusion.
You should use an appropriately formal academic style, avoiding contractions (e.g., don’t, won’t, etc.) and informal or spoken forms of language.
Reflective accounts do not use headings and sub-headings.
Choose and implement a reflective model to support your reflective account.
Be sure not to identify any individual or organisation directly or by implication in your work (NMC, 2018).
Equally, unless crucial to the argument and/or where the information is already in the public domain, refer to organisations only in the most general terms, e.g., an NHS Trust.
This assignment tests the following Learning Outcomes for the module:
1. Develop a personal development plan against own work role competencies identifying academic and professional learning needs
2. Recognise signs of vulnerability in yourself or your colleagues and identify the actions required to minimise risks to health
3. Demonstrate a deepening understanding of nursing research and the application of evidence-based practice
4. Apply knowledge of clinical governance in health care and describe quality assurance processes to ensure safe and effective care provision
5. Apply a relevant model of reflection to a scenario from own clinical practice area recognising how to prioritise and manage workload and the safe delegation of care to others
The Summative Assessment: requires you to submit a 2,000-word Reflective Critical Account
1. Introduction: identify the reflective model and provide a rationale for your choice.
2. Select a critical occurrence from your practice setting and reflect critically on how you prioritised, managed, and delegated within the scenario.
3. Explore the relevant evidence-base for practice within the scenario and link this to clinical governance and quality assurance processes that support the chosen scenario.
4. Examine the role of the Nursing Associate in relation to identifying and managing stress in self and colleagues.
5. Conclusion: sum up your main points including your key development needs.
6. Include a reference list in Harvard system.
7. Include the formative personal development plan as an appendix and refer to the plan within the summative assignment.
This assessment has to be started by answering the firsr learning outcome which states to develop a personal development plan against own work role competencies identifying academic and professional learning needs. By placing an order with us, you will not only receive the completed assessment, but a copy of the plagiarism report for guaranteed plagiarism free work.