6. To abide by any further conditions notified to RECIPIENT by the HappyLife Data Manager that may apply to the access to, or use of, specific materials within the data collections or particular data. Notice of further conditions under this paragraph may be given to RECIPIENT by electronic means, for example on the HappyLife website or by e-mail.
7. 7,1 RECIPIENT will ensure that the means of access to the data are kept secure and not disclosed to a third party except by special written permission or license obtained from the HappyLife Data Bank Manager.
7.2 RECIPIENT will use appropriate safeguards to prevent use or disclosure of data from the HappyLife other than as provided for by this Agreement.
7.3 RECIPIENT will develop, implement, maintain and use appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards to preserve the integrity and confidentiality of and to prevent non-permitted or violating use or disclosure of data from the HappyLife Data Bank. Recipient will document and keep these safeguards current.
8. For publication purposes RECIPIENT will include in all publications, references to HappyLife in the keywords and acknowledgments. RECIPIENT will supply HappyLife with bibliographical details of published work based wholly or in parts on the HappyLife data collections to the email addresspublications@HappyLife.org.
9. RECIPIENT will notify HappyLife of any errors discovered in the data collections to the email address dmc@HappyLife.org.
10.1 Any breach of any of the provisions of this License Agreement will lead to immediate termination of RECIPIENT’s access to the HappyLife Data Bank either temporarily or permanently, at the discretion of HappyLife, and may result in legal action being taken against RECIPIENT.
10.2 Where there is no breach of this License Agreement, it may be terminated, or its terms altered by HappyLife at any time with 30 days notice in writing given by HappyLife. The failure of exercise or delay in exercising a right or remedy provided in this License Agreement does not constitute a waiver of rights and shall not be interpreted as an acceptation of any rights.
10.3 RECIPIENT may terminate this Agreement at any time upon sixty
(60) days written notice to HappyLife. If RECIPIENT decides to terminate, there is to be no refund of any part of the Licence fee payment.
10.4 Upon termination of this Agreement, data copied from the HappyLife Data Bank shall promptly be deleted from any files of RECIPIENT and the copies taken for back-up purposes will promptly be destroyed, RECIPIENT shall make no further use of the HappyLife Data Bank. RECIPIENT agrees to provide to HappyLife written confirmation of the deletion and destruction of all copies within.